Thursday, June 14, 2012

Horse and Buggy dinner and produce delivered to my front door!

Many of my friends and clients ask me where I get my produce.  Our small town has a lot of choices.  Among regular grocery stores, we also have WF. City Market, IY, Rebecca's, and Retail Relay to choose from.  I visit these "health food" stores more or less regularly.  Here is another name to add to the list - Horse and Buggy Produce and it is delivered to my front door!  A week or so ago, Brett Wilson, owner of H&B, cooked dinner for me and my friends.  We learned many easy recipes and he talked about organic, local, minimal spray, etc... produce.   Everything he gets from farmers is truly local, less than 60 miles from C'ville and it's in season!  Here are some pics from our dinner party ;)



My friend Ann and I decided to split a weekly share.  Got our first delivery yesterday, lots of food: potatoes, cauliflower, onions, lettuce, peaches, beets, nectarines, eggs, and more!   Very well priced too! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,