Monday, July 21, 2008

10 years gone good/10 years gone bad

A couple of things that have happened recently:



10 years gone good

I was invited to a luncheon last week as one of the top 100 agents in the Charlottesville area. The work I have been doing in the last 10 years is paying off, good or bad market. I really was honored to be in the same room with other agent who I admire and respect professionally.

10 years gone bad (but not anymore)

On a non-real estate related note, I have been sleeping for the last 10 years on the
worst mattress ever. Waking up was a pain in the neck for me figuratively and literally. After testing more than a dozen mattress I picked a Serta closeout brand at Better Living on 29 North. I tried not to look at the prices and the specs, so I would not get influenced by the price or the brand name. Being true to myself and picking the right fit for me was my only objective. What a difference! I feel like I am on vacation. I strongly recommend replacing a mattress to anybody who has discomfort sleeping. Don't get discouraged by too many choices. Actually, choosing a mattress is like choosing an agent. Be patient, you'll find the right one!