Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Charlottesville in the spring!

Thank you for your comments! To answer CmdrSue, this blog will give you information about new real estate deals in Charlottesville, and tips about buying your home, but today I wanted to let you know what's happening in Charlottesville. There are a lot of wonderful events here to mark the beginning of spring!

One of my favorite things in Charlottesville is the City Market, which started in April and will continue through the summer. It's so relaxing on a Saturday morning! Almost every Saturday you will see me, my husband and my corgi Monty having coffee at Cafe Cubano or buying flowers at the Market (note: no pets allowed; my husband and dog wait for me). You might also want to come and visit during The Dogwood Festival, which will run from April 12 to 24. There are a list of events to choose from, I'm sure you'll find something you like!